Microsoft Outlook computer software is a sustainable software program that is included through SSL and TLS protection encryption supplied through Microsoft. It is mainly used mainly solely to send and obtain emails from various particular websites that you would possibly be linked to. Still, they have faced some system faults and technical problems. Not now frequent, but you would possibly have experienced an error while using the Microsoft Outlook app.
Yet it once in a while shows pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 blunders. When Outlook makes mistakes like such, then the paintings will become uneasy and tedious.This trouble happens whilst a person attempts to hook up with the mail server thru SSL encryption, and the relationship does now no longer establish. Moreover, it can be viable that SSL encryption is disabled for the email account. There are styles of encryptions supplied through the SMTP servers for sending and receiving emails, i.e., SSL and TLS. If one encryption does now no longer join because of wrong settings, the noted blunders can seem.
What causes [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error?
The issue comes when they attempt to send an email pop-up dialogue box persistently shows up, showing a message [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. Here is a portion of the primary reasons why the blunder message pops up constantly while sending mails.
- Using an older version of Microsoft Outlook is the principal reason this blunder comes up.
- Cache and cookies can be the reason for errors.
- Wrong settings of the record.
- The principal justification for this mistake is the contention with the SMTP server.
- The main reason can be some unacceptable portion of the product.
Also, if the mistake message springs up, you can’t send or even get an email from individuals or sites.
When this mistake happens in Outlook, the subsequent signs and symptoms can be seen without problems that the Windows OS begins to crash irregularly. Also, applications prevent responding, and the tool wishes to restart and the Mouse and Keyboard take too lengthy to respond.
How to Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error?
There are numerous answers to fix this Microsoft blunder, however, we will examine the best six that are most effortless and function admirably. The accompanying hacks will help you in your manner to send and get messages without getting a blunder message.
Fix 1: Check Worker Prerequisite Setting Step by Step
- Click on the Outlook option.
- Open and record the settings for the appropriate file.
- Pick the record from the Outlook tab in the record settings window.
- Now click on your account to move forward.
- Open the webmail settings and press the active worker tab.
- Now check SMTP and save the settings.
Click on the Yes button to restart Outlook to see if the error is fixed or not. If not, then switch to the following process and then click on the OK button to finish the process.
Fix 2: Use SCANPST.exe to Repair PST files
SCANPST.exe is an inbox repair utility provided by MS Outlook that is used to repair damaged PST files. In order to fix the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error, you need to remove PST corruption with SCANPST.exe. Follow the steps given:
- Open Windows Explorer on your computer.
- Now change to the following location: C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Office \ Office14. This will open the location where the Microsoft Office files are installed.
- Look here for the SCANPST.exe application. Then run the program on your system.
- Browse the PST file and click Start to continue the repair process.
- So select the Create a backup option. Besides, choose or select the browse button to specify the location of the backup file. Hence, choose the repair option to complete the process.
Fix 3: Check or delete the dual account
The error pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 can also occur if MS Outlook is configured with duplicate accounts. The following steps will remove the duplicate accounts:
- Launch the control panel on your device.
- Set view to a large category. Then click on the Mail Settings option.
- Select the Email Accounts menu.
- In the account settings, select the duplicate account and click the Remove button.
Fix 4: Change Server Port Number
- Open Outlook from the menu or click on the icon.
- Select a file and click on Account Configuration.
- Click on the account setting email and choose your account.
- A new window will pop up to create a new email address.
- Tap on Internet Email Settings for more settings.
- Advance Tab Press
- The port number SMTP from 465 to 587 must be updated.
- Now save the changes and click on OK.
- Modify SMTP port sum in Outlook Setting Port SMTP Number
Now click on Finish and reboot the system to remove [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error permanently. Now try again to re-open the account.
Fix 5: Repair MS Office Application from Control panel
MS Outlook error pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 can also occur when the MS Office application needs to be repaired. To repair the MS Office application, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open the Control Panel application on your system.
- Select the Uninstall a program option.
- Here, select the MS Office application and click the Change button.
- Select the Repair option. Click on the Next tab.
- Follow the instructions to repair the MS Office application.
- Then reboot your system and start the MS Outlook application.
Fix 6: Check the Antivirus Software on Windows
Sometimes anti-virus also doesn’t allow the mails in the inbox because it finds it suspicious, so in this case, the user can change the settings of Antivirus.
- Click on Start and choose Settings.
- Now click on Security and Upgrade.
- Click on Window Security.
- Now every program has its settings and deactivate option so click on deactivate to remove [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
Fix 7: Clear Cache and Cookies from Browser
It is obvious that while working or doing any stuff browsers have lots of history in their database, due to which also the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error occurs.
To remove all the junk from history and try to re-open the account.
You can also log out from the account and try to sign in again. Most users’ problems get solved with it. After clearing history, users can reboot the system and sign in to the account, which will work better.
Fix 8: Fix Through Program Features and Tab
Try to fix Outlook applications from features and programs on the PC. It will auto-fix the error and reset it on the previous version to be easy to use.
Scan the software Snap-on Windows and highpoints. Search for “fix” on the tab and click on it. Now follow the header instructions. After that finishes, it just reboots the Outlook and checks if [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code is deleted. If it is removed, then your Outlook application is ready to use again.
Microsoft Outlook uses SSL and TLS security encryptions provided by Microsoft to send and receive your emails, as previously mentioned. No prior knowledge of SSL or TLS security encryption is required, but you should be aware that it is one of the most reliable methods of addressing the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error.
However, this isn’t the primary cause of the error.SSL and TLS encryption is required for the mail server to be integrated with Outlook. When interacting, it is always preferable to verify all of the boundaries, such as the port number, validations, and secure association.