Are you looking through how you can solve [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error? If yes, here you will discover a few strategies that will fix this issue.
Microsoft Outlook is a popular online email system, but that doesn’t mean it’s without errors. If you have ever received an error code [piiemail_029231e8462fca76041e], it might not be the first. Microsoft Outlook is an open source software that continues to improve. However, there is always room for improvement.
You might have noticed the [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] on your Outlook screen. This can be a sign that you want to know about what it is. This error code is not something you have seen before.
What is the [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error?
The [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] Error Code mistake is related to the SMTP server, and it can occur when an outgoing mail server is incorrect. In this case, choose the Tools Menu and check the properties, and also check the SMTP name. You can find the server that needs authentication.
You can authenticate your server by choosing the “My Server” option. Check the “More Settings” option and verify the SMTP port number, and you might need to secure your connection with an SSL as well.
The mistake code has available MS outlook with various numbers, and there are numerous kinds of numbers, each number is particular anyway the arrangement is the equivalent. However, these[pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error numbers may be a result of a battle with the SMTP specialist and an insight of a repulsive result foundation of your item tastes.
Basic reasons for [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] Outlook Error?
Some key reasons for [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error could be:
- You have logged in multiple accounts into your system.
- Uncleared cache and cookies could be another reason.
- An outdated version of Outlook could also be the cause of the [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error.
- Mail programs could conflict with your Outlook account.
Some procedures to repair [Pii_Email_029231e8462fca76041e] error code
- Fix utilising Auto fix tools on windows
- On the off chance that you simply face a problem during this error code[pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e], so in
- your gadget, there’s an auto fix tool in your gadget, so follow the underneath ventures for an auto fix.
- Initially, you would like to settle on the projects and Properties choice which is at the control panel
- Also, on another screen, you’ll see all applications which are as of now introduced on your gadget
- Presently find the MS outlook from the rundown to manoeuvre farther
- Presently select the alternative at that time pick a maintenance choice
- After all of those means, the tool fixes automatically and your[pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]error solved.
- Check the server configuration
As stated above, that [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] is related to the SMTP server, and you need to change the port number to solve this issue. Check the following steps:
- . Open panorama of apps and Open document.
- Next, go to Account Settings and click the Email tab.
- From the email account list, select the account that is displaying an error.
- Next, click More Settings and access the internet email settings.
- Now open the Outgoing Server tab.
- Explore My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication and click OK. This will save the configuration.
- Now click OK and see if the error is resolved.
- Delete duplicate accounts
[pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error can occur due to duplicate or multiple accounts that you have. You can check the same by following the below steps:
- Open your Outlook from the Outlook web application.
- Click on the ‘account settings’ from the menu.
- You will have the option of removing multiple accounts. Choose the accounts that you want to remove and click on the Remove Account button. Make sure that you take a backup here because all the data will be deleted while removing the account.
- Use Microsoft Automatic Repair Tool
Microsoft has an auto repair tool, and you can use it to detect the issue and probable solutions. Make sure you take the backup of your emails before you use this tool. Follow these steps:
- Open the control panel.
- Choose the Programs and Feature tab.
- Find out the program that is related to this error.
- Edit the program and features.
- A new window will open, and you need to select the repair tab.
- Follow the instructions showing on your screen to solve this issue.
- Changing Port Number
- Open panorama> File > Account Settings.
- From Account Settings, select Email and then click the error account from the list.
- In the New email account window, go to further settings > Internet Email Settings.
The most common way to solve Outlook errors is by simply uninstalling your Microsoft Outlook from the “Programs and Feature” option. It will take a few minutes, and you can install Microsoft Outlook’s latest version and may find the problem resolved. You can also try clearing your cache and cookies to solve common outlook issues.