Are you searching for the complete details of Wavlink WiFi extender? If your reply is ‘YES’ then you are at the right place. In this post, you will learn comprehensive information about the wavlink WiFi extender.
What is an Extender?
Wavlink WiFi extender sends WiFi signal to further areas of your home which permits you to use Alexa, a laptop, or switch devices in another room. It is just Similar to a wireless repeater, it grabs the wifi signals from the router and rebroadcasts them. Wavlink WiFi extender lies between the router and the location where you want to get a better wireless coverage area.
How Does Wavlink WiFi Extender Works?
Wavlink WiFi extender connects wirelessly to our network and relays the WiFi signal. It increases the range of the signal which permits you to get the signal from a greater distance. The extender gives you a slow signal since it passes via another device prior to reaching you.
Benefits Of Wavlink WiFi Extender
- Wavlink extender increases the range of an internet connection.
- Purchasing an extender is a good speculation.
- It manages all the dead spots of dead zone areas.
- Extender makes your WiFi network adjustable.
- It provides you quick and strongest internet connection.
- In a very small budget, it comes with very high performance.
Basic Requirements For Wavlink Extender Setup
- First of all, you have a wavlink extender and router with you.
- Now, type your user ID and password in the wavlink extender login portal.
Note: If you don’t know the username and password then you can check the box below an extender.
- From one of them, you must have a laptop or mobile to launch a web browser.
How To Login In Wavlink WiFi Extender?
- First of all, you have to join your wavlink WiFi extender with a mobile phone or with a computer.
- After that, connect your wavlink extender to WiFi with the help of a mobile phone or computer.
- Now open a list of WiFi in your mobile phone and search for Wavlink_EXT network and join your computer and mobile phone to the extender WiFi network.
- After doing all this open any type of web browser on your device such as mobile/laptop/computer/PC and type wifi.wavlink.com setup in the address box of the web browser.
- After this, a login page for the extender will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the required credentials which are shown on them.
- As a result, now you can easily change any settings of the wavlink extender like the frequency bands speed of the internet.
How To Connect Wavlink Extender To Router?
You can quickly connect your extender to the router by two methods.
- Connect an extender to router Via ethernet.
- Connect an extender to router Via WPS.
If you are not aware of the setup of an extender then read the following steps
By WPS Method Join Extender To Router
- First, you have to turn on your extender and attach the plug of an extender to the power socket.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to switch on the LED lights of an extender to turn it into solid blue.
- Make sure that both extender and router are in the same room.
- After that, press WPS button of extender, or in 2 minutes press the WPS button of the router.
- Further, you can now put out the plug of an extender from a power socket and locate your extender in a new location where you want but must be sure that extender and router are not far away from 10 to 15 feet.
Note: After trying the above method if you are facing are unable to join an extender to a router then don’t worry follow another method to attach an extender to a router.
Bond Extender To Router Via Ethernet Cable
- First, join an ethernet cable to the ethernet port of an extender.
- Now, join the other end of an ethernet cable to the ethernet port of a router.
- Prior to doing this make sure that your computer must be connected to a router.
- Now put the plug of an extender in a power socket.
- Now, wait for 2 to 3 minutes to become a stronger LED light.
- As a result, extender successfully attaches to a router.
Note: After following these steps you will easily band quickly complete your wavlink extender setup.
After reading this article, we hope you will be able to get comprehensive details of the wavlink WiFi extender. Stay tuned for further updates and if you are facing a problem with ac1200 you can read our blogs on the complete wavlink ac1200 setup.